In a nutshell, here's how it works:
You'll be paired with a professional coach who will work with you to put together a detailed program tailored to your needs. Your customized program is delivered through a state-of-the-art platform called FitBot, where you'll be able to view workouts, watch demo videos, record progress data, and connect with your coach. Your coach can view your progress and provide the guidance that you need to make sure you're on the right path toward success.
The easy answer: Value and Convenience. You're able to get access to world-class coaches and you're able to follow their programs at whatever time/location works best for you. You don't have to schedule sessions and pay for your last minute cancellations. An entire month of workouts is less than the cost of a single 1-hour session with most trainers.
1) Consultation/Assessment: Everyone is unique. To start off on the right foot, you and your coach will spend time talking about your history, goals, lifestyle, strength, and weaknesses. For you to get where you want to be, you and your coach will need to be able to communicate clearly and directly.
2) Program Design: With a better understanding of your goals, timelines, and other history, your coach will go to work on building out your personalized program. This typically takes a couple of days to complete since nothing is being designed using templates. Everything is built 100% for you based on the conversations you've had with your coach.
3) Program Implementation: You and your coach will schedule another call to go over the details of your plan. You need to understand the motivations and reasons for the layout and design. You'll be able to ask any questions that you have regarding your plan and it's implementation.
4) Training: It's time to get to work! You have the plan and your coach is monitoring your progress through FitBot. Don't be afraid to reach out to him/her if you have questions or concerns.
5) Ongoing Consultation and Adjustment: The goal of the ongoing consultations is to further the relationship between you and your coach. You'll provide updates on lifestyle, recovery, nutrition, and progress so that they can adapt and adjust the program as you go.